MOODY BLUES SET FOR SPECIAL RELEASE

MOODY BLUES SET FOR SPECIAL RELEASE

April 18th, 2018

Right after their induction into the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame, The Moody Blues have released their exclusive 12” Single “Say It With Love” via Eagle Rock Entertainment. This limited edition blue & white vinyl highlights three live performances from The Moody Blues’ 2017 performance at the Sony Centre For The Performing Arts in Toronto. Justin Hayward (guitar, vocals), John Lodge (bass, vocals), and Graeme Edge (drums, percussion) deliver soaring versions of “Say It With Love,” “The Story In Your Eyes,” and “Steppin In A Slide Zone,” backed by Norda Mullen (flute, guitar, percussion, vocals), Julie Ragins (keyboards, percussion, guitar, saxophone, guitar, vocals), Alan Hewitt (keyboard, vocals), and Billy Ashbaugh (drums, percussion). This follows the recent release of The Moody Blues’ DVD / Blu-ray Days Of Future Passed Live, which features the entire concert film, as well as the 2CD of the full concert.

1. Jackey Cutler says:

The Moody Blues! Legendary, iconic and they set the standard for all future Hall of Famers to follow!

Jackey Cutler
    Chicago, IL

2. Olivia Cole says:

I was just on the computer, checking the NRH charts and listening to one my favorites, Dianne Meinke when I saw this about the Moody Blues. I have to have this.

Olivia Cole
    Las Vegas, NV

• Nicole Gray says:

Funny you mentioned Dianne Meinke, because I have been listening a lot to her recently. Anyway, I am also excited about the Moody Blues releases. What an iconic band.

NY, NY

3. Renee Zimmerman says:

My Dad loves The Moody Blues. In fact, I grew up listening to them because of my Dad. So guess what he is getting for Father’s Day?

Renee Zimmerman
    Squirrel Hill, PA

4. Jade Richards says:

Say the name The Moody Blues. Nothing more needs to be said.

Jade Richards
    Boston, MA

5. Max Cassidy says:

The Moody Blues — what a musical foot print they have made on the world. Every true music person should have their DVD in their collection.

Max Cassidy