JOE TAYLOR MAKES BOLD MOVES AT RADIO

JOE TAYLOR MAKES BOLD MOVES AT RADIO

November 19th, 2019

Recording artist Joe Taylor is pulling in some rather dramatic numbers for his debut single “I Can’t Make You Love” (Independent). Joe has also just been nominated as Mainstream New Discovery Artist for the 2019 Independent Music Network Awards. The singer/songwriter who hails originally from Toronto, now calls New York his home. “Soulful,” “Evocative” and “Awe-inspiring” are words that have been used by fans and music critics alike to describe the Joe Taylor live experience. Joe is able to connect with audiences through his unique artistry, combining stellar songwriting, soaring vocals and stripped-down instrumentation. His album Anything’s Possible, captures the magic and vibrancy of his live performances. Two new albums are in the works — Follow The Trend Part 2 and Heartfelt Graffiti slated for spring 2020. Radio and music fans across America and Canada continue to laud the success of  “I Can’t Make You Love” from recording artist Joe Taylor. And if you get a chance to see Joe perform a live concert, run, don’t walk for tickets. He is one amazing artist who is destined to make a positive impact on the music world.

1. Zoe Zuckerman says:

“I Can Make You Love” is currently one of my favorite songs. I heard it first on The Independent Music Network Radio Show and thought “Who is this?” Thanks NRH for the info. Looking forward to many more good songs from Joe Taylor.

Zoe Zuckerman
    Pittsburgh, PA

2. Danielle LeParc says:

I really like Joe Taylor and am happy to find out more is coming from him. I was very impressed with “I Can’t Make You Love” and it quickly became my favorite song so far this year. I would love to hear him live, so come to The Big Easy, Joe.

Danielle LeParc
    New Orleans, LA

3. Bree Winter says:

Ever so often an artist comes along and you go Wow! Joe Taylor is one of those artists.

Bree Winter
    Tallahassee, FL

• The Man in the Booth says:

I know the feeling, Bree. I did the same thing when I first heard Joe Taylor’s song, “I Can’t Make You Love.” Good songs, good vocals make you do that.

The Man in the Booth

4. Paulie Jordan says:

Joe Taylor’s song is so good. I love his voice. I didn’t know much about him, so thanks for spotlighting him. I was happy to find out he was from Toronto because that’s where I was born. Talented people in Toronto!

Paulie Jordan
    Ashland, OR

5. Sean Kamanski says:

No doubt Joe Taylor’s song, “I Can’t Make You Love “ will hit Number One. It is that good. If you haven’t gotten into Joe, don’t sleep on him. Looking forward to more good music from him in 2020.

Sean Kamanski
    Tucson, AZ

6. Traci Lynn says:

I think Joe Taylor’s music is amazing and on top of it all he’s extremely down to earth and easy to talk to!