INDEPENDENT MUSIC NETWORK  HONORS TOP ARTISTS

INDEPENDENT MUSIC NETWORK HONORS TOP ARTISTS

March 3rd, 2015

The Independent Music Network went โ€œliveโ€ this week at the Country Radio Seminar (CRS) in Nashville Tennessee with a special show and ceremony. Some key awards were presented during a 90 minute event held at Legends in Music City. Buck McCoy hosted the event as part of his weekly show and was given a special Entertainer of the Year Award. .Artist and song awards were also presented to top independent artists including Ashleigh Kingsmore and Jim Vierra, with winners Del Robbins, Billy Bob Earl and Christine Van Hoy also performing. Program director Tom Barstow from the Sound Machine was given the Station Affiliate Award and producer/label owner Jim Cartwright was honored for his music industry accomplishments. Special performances included artists Chris Cox, Ariana Hodes and the band Mockingbird Hill. Additional photos and the complete list of this yearโ€™s winners can be viewed by going to: www.independentmusicnetwork.com. For additional information please contact FAF Media/Debi Fee at 310-877-9006 (fafmedia@aol.com). (Left to Right) Buck McCoy, Christine Van Hoy, Jim Vierra, Del Robbins, Billy Bob Earl, Ashleigh Kingsmore, Jim Cartwright and Tom Barstow.

1. Butter Hayes says:

I was there and it was so much fun. Buck told me they would be doing it again next year so you know where I will be! Such a fun night! Thank you all for the great music!

Butter Hayes
    Memphis, TN

2. Jessica Monroe says:

Mockingbird Hill rocked the house. The show was fun but Mockingbird Hill killed it. I had so much fun and the artists did too. Great night at CRS. Thanks IMN.

Jessica Monroe
    Arlington, TX

3. Dan Sims says:

I have to say I am now a huge fan of Christine VanHoy. I got to meet her briefly at the event and I loved her performance. I wish she would have sung more songs because this lady is really, really good. Some artists give off a warm vibe. She is one. Everyone else was really good too. Mockingbird Hill had a lot of energy, Billy Bob Earl is a solid artist and Del Robbins was my girlfriend’s favorite. And Buck— you are a cool dude. Hope to see you all next year at CRS.

Dan Sims
    Columbus, OH

4. Dianne Dixon says:

I’ll be honest. I went to see Buck McCoy. I didn’t have any expectations of what the IMN Award event would be, but I walked away loving some new artists. Chris Cox, Chris Van Hoy, Mockingbird Hill, Billy Bob Earl, Ariana Hodes, Del Robbins — thanks for a great night of good music. Ashleigh Kingsmore — I now know who you are and you are have a future ahead of you. Buck — you still are my main man and I will see you soon at Legend’s Corner. Thanks for a good time!

Dianne Dixon
    Nashville, TN

• Chris Cox says:

Hi Diane!

Thanks for comin’ out to the show at LEGEND’S CORNER CRS NASHVILLE 2015! I had a great time meeting everyone & performing my new single, “Sunday Mornin Guitar”!
      SO glad you had a good time at the show! ๐Ÿ™‚ I thought I’d let you know, “Sunday Mornin Guitar” is having some great success in radio right now! “SMG” was SpinTrackingSystem’s #2 MOST ADDED SONG IN USA LAST WEEK!
      2nd Only to Jake Owen’s Smash Hit, “what We Ain’t Got”!
      Thanks for your support! ๐Ÿ™‚
      Chris Cox

5. Coco Bailey says:

Finally recovering from CRS. As one gets older in this business, recovery time takes longer. But wanted to let the the IMN crew know what a fun time I had at your event. Was very impressed with Chris Van Hoy, although I have been aware of her music for many years, just have never seen her live. What a treat. Didn’t know much about Del Robbins, however, I liked him. Buck is always bouncing off the ceiling and Mockingbird Hill had me bouncing in my seat. Glad to see the older generation represented by Billy Bob Earl and new comer Chris Cox is probably going to win some awards next year. Impressive. Plan to see ya’ next year at another rip roaring CRS.

Coco Bailey
    Santa Monica, CA

• Chris Cox says:

Hey Coco!

Thanks for your comments about the IMN 2015 Awards Show! (I hope I can win an IMN Award next year too! That would be great! ๐Ÿ™‚ We’ll jus’ have to wait n see! lol )
      I’m real glad you had a good time at the show in Nash! Can’t wait ’til next time! oh yeah, check out “Sunday Mornin Guitar” on New Music Weeky And NRH Charts! We’re burnin it up out there!:)(#2 most added last week!)
      Thanks for your support…
      Chris Cox

I kicked back, had few beers and watched IMN honor some well deserving people in a real fun loving atmosphere and thought “Thank goodness this is not one of those stiff, boring award shows. And thank goodness it is not another typical CRS event.” I honestly had a good time, met some people who didn’t know what I did for a living, and didn’t care, which was cool. No fake networking, no trying to impress, but lots of laughs and fun. For a few hours I forgot I was at CRS and was just in Nashville having a old fashioned good time. Thank you Independent Music Network!