FLAUNT ALREADY MAKES THEIR POINT IN 2015

FLAUNT ALREADY MAKES THEIR POINT IN 2015

January 20th, 2015

Flaunt burst onto the musical scene in 2014 with a solid impact at radio. “Codon” zipped across the airwaves and up numerous charts. Along the way Flaunt earn an Independent Music Award for 2014 New Discovery Artist and New Music Weekly has nominated Flaunt for three New Music Awards — Group of the Year, New Hot AC Artist and Favorite Crossover Artist. The new single, “Have I Made My Point” is rapidly zooming at radio, just as it predecessor did. The first week out, “Have I Made My Point” was the # 1 Most Added on both the National Radio Hits and New Music Weekly AC Charts. By every indication, Flaunt is making their point and making it in a big way. Flaunt is delivering what radio and the fans want to hear in today’s music world. Keep track of their steadily rising song, right here, at National Radio Hits. Please contact FAFMEDIA @ fafmedia@aol.com

Flaunt is exactly what the music industry needs right now. Great second single.

2. Ann Louise Armstrong says:

Flaunt’s new song is so good. It has #1 written all over it. If you are not into Flaunt, you have no idea what you are missing.

Ann Louise Armstrong
    Pittsburgh! PA

3. Cole Tomlinson says:

Loved “Codon.” But Flaunt, you topped it. Man. You nailed this.

Cole Tomlinson
    Denver. CO

4. Andrew Miles says:

I first heard Flaunt on the Independent Music Network and thought what an innovative sound. Loved how cutting edge Flaunt was and they didn’t disappoint with the second single. Flaunt is what music is all about .

Andrew Miles
    Seattle,WA

5. T. Pierce says:

Discovered this artist while listening to the Independent Music Network’s radio show. Loved “Codon” but Flaunt topped it with “Have I Made My Point.” Love it.

T. Pierce
    Hollywood, CA

6. Cody Mason says:

This is really good. Both singles Flaunt has released were exceptional .

Cody Mason

• Dan Sims says:

You used the right word when you said “exceptional” Cody. When I heard Flaunt on the Independent Music Network, I was blown away. Truly, truly an exceptional band.

Dan Sims