BUCK MCCOY MAKES BIG MOVE WITH NEW RELEASE

BUCK MCCOY MAKES BIG MOVE WITH NEW RELEASE

September 11th, 2014

Nashville, TN — Country recording artist Buck McCoy has a lot going for him with the release of his new single “New Day Dawning” (Weir Brothers). The Grand Prairie, Texas native, now residing in Nashville, Tennessee, ranked #1 “Most Added” on the new National Radio Hits Country charts this week, was the #1 Country debut on the Independent Music Network and ranked fourth “Most Added” at New Music Weekly. The single is being serviced Monday (Sept. 15) to all Billboard, Mediabase & Music Row reporting stations via Play MPE. Buck McCoy continues to build his fan base via live performances at Legends Corner in downtown Nashville. He is also the host of the Independent Music Network’s syndicated radio shows. Radio stations that would like additional single service, liners or interviews may contact the Artists Management Firm through FAF Media/Debi Fee 310-877-9006 ([email protected];.com). The radio campaign is being quarterbacked through National Record Promotion/Larry Weir 323-658-7449 (lweir@larryweir.com). The single will also be made available next week on iTunes.

New Single Ranks at the Top of  “Most Added” Charts

BUCK MCCOY MAKES BIG MOVE WITH NEW RELEASE

1. Dianne Dixon says:

Good news for Country radio! Buck’s songs are always what Country fans what to hear. And if you are in Nashville, don’t miss his live performances at Legends Corner. This is one good entertainer!

Dianne Dixon
    Nashville, TN

2. deedee botonis says:

So excited for you! Hugs, DeeDee

3. Harrison Funk says:

Stopped by National Radio Hits website to check the charts and I learned that Buck McCoy has a new single. Can’t wait to here it. Buck McCoy has been a favorite of mine for many years. He was one talented dude or should I say multi-talented? He host a hot syndicated radio show, is one hellava entertainer on stage and his songs are always on target. When I’m in Nashville, we have to get together.

Harrison Funk

4. ROSE JACKSON says:

WHAT A FANTASTIC SINGER I WOULD PAY A LOT OF MONEY TO SEE HIM ..SUCH A GOOD PERFORMER ….WHEN I GET THE CHANCE TO GO TO NASHVILLE AGAIN MAYBE IN THE SPRING…I WILL BE SITTING IN LEGENDS WAITING ON HIM FOR THE WHOLE SHOW…

5. susan latham says:

We are so proud of you, Buck McCoy!!
    You are so talented and this is a wonderful affirmation of your talent!!

6. Bonnie Strege says:

Buck is the GREATEST country performer and singer!!!! When I first saw him at Legends Corner a few years ago- I knew he was going to be a rising star, and he is!!! Congratulations Buck!!!!

7. Jessie Jenkins says:

I am a fan of yours, Buck McCoy. But this song is one of your very best! See ya’ at Legend’s Corner soon!

Jessie Jenkins
    Memphis, TN

8. The best entertainer in Nashville.

9. Julie Jelski says:

So proud of you Buck!! You are amazing!

10. Linda Hughes says:

way to go Buck. We have seen you preform many times in my hometown of Nashville. Love it everytime. Always fun, and so proud you are making it to the big times. You have worked hard and deserve it. Good luck.

11. Darrel Moore says:

I had my first encounter with Buck at The Legends Bar in Nashville. Great show! Came back a 2nd nighr.