BILL CURRERI SINGLE IS MORE THAN JUST A NEW RADIO HIT

BILL CURRERI SINGLE IS MORE THAN JUST A NEW RADIO HIT

October 14th, 2014

“Son Of An American Dream” by Bill Curreri is making an impression at radio & in a very big way from AC to Top40. But the title song from his current CD is a very personal one. In fact, the entire CD is personal. A child of the 60’s, who went back to music after years of success in the business world, Bill believes in America. “The CD is my personal homage to those brave souls throughout our history who experienced unthinkable hardships and sacrifices to come to America in search of a better life. And ultimately, through hard work and perseverance they achieved their American Dream and passed those dreams on to their children and grandchildren.” Bill strongly believes that true independence and happiness comes from being self-reliant. “I hope my new album and it’s title track, ‘Son Of An American Dream,’ can help to inspire each of us to reclaim our own American Dream. But to accomplish this we will all, young and old alike, need to come together and ‘make some changes’ in our lives… get informed about and involved in the world around us… and consider supporting those representatives who will serve your interests and not theirs.” Through his music, Bill Curreri is helping to keep the American dream alive and well. Debi Fee/FAF Media/310-877-9006 (fafmedia@aol.com)

WOW! I love an intelligent artist with good music . I had heard the song, but didn’t know anything about Bill. Now I do and I am very impressed. Makes me like his song even more.

New York, New York

2. Coco Bailey says:

I believe in America and I believe in artists like Bill Curreri. Thank you Bill for keeping it real. Thank you for putting your beliefs into song and reminding all of us what is truly important.

Coco Bailey
    Santa Monica, CA

3. Ted Connor says:

Love this guy’s song! What an interesting man. Thanks NRH for letting us know about the man behind the music.

Ted Connor
    Nashville, TN

4. Leslie Vaughn says:

I don’t usually comment on articles, but I like Bill Curreri’s song so much I had to add my opinion. After reading about his American values, I love this song and this man even more. Keep going Bill.

Leslie Vaughn
    Green Bay, WI

5. Jessica Perkins says:

Love this song and now I love this artist. That’s all I have to say.

Jessica Perkins
    Indianapolis, IN

6. T. Pierce says:

Heard this song on the Independent Music Network and liked it a lot. Nice to know what this artist is all about.

T. Pierce
    Hollywood, CA

7. Erika Marshall says:

I heard this song several times on the Independent Music Network’s show. I’m a huge Buck McCoy fan, so I listen every chance I get to his shows, but I have to say this song really stood out. I don’t know if Buck picks the songs for the shows or not, but it is definitely a good one. Bill Curreri is a true American and I love that. Makes me like the song even more.

Erika Marshall
    Sioux City, IA

8. Maddie McKenzie says:

I just heard this song on Buck McCoy’s show on the Independent Music Network. I love it. Buck, you keep choosing the good stuff. Thanks for the Bill Curreri song because it is my new favorite. And thanks NRH for keeping us informed and having charts for real radio people!

Maddie McKenzie