ASHLEY BEST  – BROTHER “PICKED THE HIT”

ASHLEY BEST – BROTHER “PICKED THE HIT”

October 15th, 2019

Ashley Best hit # 1 with his debut single “Cowboy” and now he is back and zooming to the top with his current release, “Nothing Ever Seems To Do.” And he has his brother to thank for it. “The funny thing is I always thought ‘Cowboy’ was my hit song,” stated Ashley. “But my brother always said: ‘No, ‘Nothing Ever Seems To Do’ is a bigger hit.’ So, hence the reason those two songs were the first to be released before any of my other songs. I gotta find out which one is the bigger hit.” By the way “Nothing Ever Seems To Do” is moving rapidly not only on National Radio Hits Country Top 50, but on the Independent Music Network and New Music Weekly Charts. It’s going to be a close call. But it’s all good for the young man who fell in love with the “Bakersfield” sound when he was around ten years old after hearing Dwight Yoakam and Buck Owens sing “Streets of Bakersfield.” He grew up listening to his Grand Pap’s (who played with a traveling Country band) “reel to reel” and absorbing every note. After his first wife tragically died and he had two young daughters to raise, writing music became his therapy. And he is now sharing his songs with the world. So, which song is the bigger hit for Ashley Best?  “Cowboy” or “Nothing Ever Seems The Same?”  Time will tell, but there are a a lot more hits from where those two songs came from. Stay tuned to Ashley Best. He is a hit maker.

1. Butter Hayes says:

Ashley Best is a hit maker. I loved “Cowboy” and he hit it out of the park with “Nothing Ever Seems The Same.”

Butter Hayes
    Memphis, TN

2. Jodee Lancaster says:

Ashley Best is the best of best when it comes to new country artists out right now. He is hands down my favorite. If I had to choose between his 2 great songs, I couldn’t do it because they are both outstanding. Ashley Best is here to stay.

Jodee Lancaster
    Mobile, AL

3. Sean Kamanski says:

“Cowboy” is my favorite song so far this year. So, Ashley I’m voting with you but your brother did a good job picking your second single. I like it but “Cowboy” is the best—- no pun intended.

Sean Kamanski
    Tucson, AZ

Hey Ashley Best. Your name says it all. You are one of the best new artists to come along in Country in awhile. Everyone should be spinning your songs to keep the listeners happy.

5. D.J. Ward says:

I enjoyed reading this story about Ashley Best. Made me like him even more. Thanks NRH for keeping us informed and thank you Ashley Best for your excellent songs.

D.J. Ward
    Stillwater, OK

6. Dianne Dixon says:

Ashley Best second single is just as solid as his debut. Looking forward to more outstanding songs from him in the future.

Dianne Dixon