MATEO LUKA BREAKS WITH “CASTAWAY”

MATEO LUKA BREAKS WITH “CASTAWAY”

May 22nd, 2018

Mateo Luka is taking the radio world by storm with the debut single “Castaway.” It’s a solid breakout on our AC40 chart already ranking top 20 in record time and is pulling in numbers at Top40 as well. “Castaway” is also making bold chart moves at FMQB, New Music Weekly and on the Independent Music Network’s Mainstream Top30 chart. For over a decade, Mateo Luka has been dazzling audiences with amazing live performances and has been writing music that has truly garnered a loyal fan base. From an early age he found music to be a passion and an escape to a beautiful place in his life and set out on a mission to become an accomplished artist. He has appreciated a level of recognition in the New England region and is now poised to move the needle forward. Mateo believes that creating music, like life, is ever changing and evolving. He also believes that an artist only achieves success when he or she is being true to who they are. That needs to be the driving force behind the art! As Mateo says: “Inspiration, melancholy, joy, passion, hope— all the important things that makes us feel alive.” And that is what is driving “Castaway” up the charts and across the airwaves. Look for more big things to come in 2018 for rising music star Mateo Luka as the single continues to move to the top of the charts.

This one of my favorite new songs from an artist I can’t wait to hear more from because he is really good. I love Indie music because of artists like Mateo Luka.

2. Zoe Zuckerman says:

“Castaway ” is my favorite song right now. Thank You NRH for letting me know more about the artist, Mateo Luka.

Zoe Zuckerman
    Pittsburgh, PA

3. Cam Cotton says:

I first heard this song on the Independent Music Network ‘s shows and really liked it. This is a hit. Don’t sleep on it.

Cam Cotton
    Troy, NY

• Olivia Cole says:

I first heard this song on the Independent Music Network too and thought, “Who is this?” Thanks NRH for letting me know. This song is a major hit.

Olivia Cole
      Las Vegas, NV

4. Max Cassidy says:

Mateo Luka is the real deal. “Castaway ” is the kind of song that stays with you after you hear it. That to me is a hit song.

Max Cassidy
    Oklahoma City, OK

Spin “Castaway” and your listeners will love you. Love this song; love this artist.

6. Justin Yee says:

“Castaway” was a song I instantly liked. After reading this article, I have a lot of respect for this artist. I look forward to more good songs from Mateo Luka.

Justin Yee
    San Diego, CA

• Sean Kamanski says:

I instantly liked it too. Often I have to hear a song a few times before I say ” Okay, I like this,” but not with “Castaway.” I was hooked the first time I heard it.

Sean Kamanski