AL & TREY HAVE THE ESSENCE

AL & TREY HAVE THE ESSENCE

August 21st, 2018

AL & TREY are breaking at multi-formats once again with their new “And Now I Know” (Tide Productions). The single is taken from their new and much-anticipated album called “The Essence.” “And Now I Know” is the follow-up to their #1 “Kings & Queens.” And like “Kings & Queens” and their other hit songs, there is a back story, because Al & Trey write and sing about real life and what happens to people along the way. “And Now I Know” is about one of Trey’s close friends whose boyfriend came back into her life after three years. She had always wondered what might have been, and as she told Trey, “And Now I Know, a song was born. “The song kind of wrote itself,” explained Al. “We gave it an upbeat feel because there wasn’t really any heartache here, just a life lesson learned. Trey’s vocal captured the feel perfectly. She did it in one take.” The single is on the fast track moving at record speed on our Country Top50 and is also breaking fast at on both our Top40 and AC40 formats. From the looks of how “And Now I Know” is going, watch for another #1 to Al & Trey’s credit this Fall.

1. Olivia Cole says:

I always love the songs from Al & Trey because they have meaning and you can relate to the words. The story behind “And Now I Know” has happened to me. And it was a life lesson. It wasn’t sad because we both had changed and exactlywhere we suppose to be —- not with each other. A good love for that time and place in our lives and now I know it wasn’t for where I was going. Thanks Al & Trey for putting in a song.

Olivia Cole
    Las Vegas, NV

2. Jackey Cutler says:

Wow. The back story to this song could be my story. It happen just like that to me. Love this song, “And Now I Know” is another hit for Al & Trey. Keep ‘em Coming!

Jackey Cutler
    Chicago, IL

Another home run hit for Al & Trey. This duo knows how to knock it outta the park. Spin it!

• Man In The Booth says:

Hey Mike. I know baseball is big in your town, but in my city, football is king and Al & Trey just scored the winning touchdown with “And Now I Know.” At least you and I agree Al & Trey are winners. And I am spinning them.

Man In The Booth

I always look forward to the new Al & Trey releases because they never disappoint. “And Now I Know” is a classic Al & Trey song and I love it.

5. Butter Hayes says:

Another “Numbero Uno” for the best Indie duo around —- Al & Trey. Indie Artist like them make music I want to hear.

Butter Hayes
    Memphis, TN

6. Bree Winter says:

I have been a fan of Al & Trey since I first heard their hit, “Anyway.” I love their songs because I can relate to the lyrics. For me, that’s important.

Bree Winter